Here is more in depth information for installing the BlissLights Spright and Spright MOVE Laser Starfield Projectors:
PLANNING VIDEO - Watch our video showing suggestions and details to consider installing the Spright or Spright MOVE.
PHOTO GALLERY - See a variety of photos of Spright landscape lighting effects.
PLANNING GUIDE - Download our planning guide for preparations and ordering of landscape lasers.
SECURITY - Learn this method of securing Sprights to reduce the risk of theft.
INSTALLATION WIRING - The Spright cord coming from the transformer is about six feet in length which is somewhat short of what you may need so you might consider extension cords or low voltage landscape wire to reach your ideal locations. LasersandLights.com offers outdoor low voltage cord and waterproof connectors. You can also place your Spright laser projector on a Light Sensing Transformer or a timer that turns on at dark and turns off after 2, 4, 6, or 8 hours, or at dawn.
Click here for Low Voltage Landscape Wire
Click here for waterproof wire connectors
Click here for Clip on wire connectors
220 VOLT EUROPEAN VOLTAGE - See here for 220V transformer if needed!
SAFETY – The Bliss Light Spright is guaranteed to be absolutely safe from potential eye damage with the laser beams falling below strict CDRH/FDA safety limits of 5mw per beam.
BRIGHTNESS - Blue and Red lasers are not as bright and sharply visible as green. Blue & Red laser beams will show up more clearly on white or light surfaces but will never show as many beams as clearly as the green models.
SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES - Please Follow us on Facebook , BLOG, Twitter and You Tube to stay current with products and updates!
- Easy to install stake mounted fixture with wall mounting flange and spring CLIP options
- Durable aluminum construction with black powder coated finish
- Patent-pending holographic laser technology
- Maintenance Free
- Warranty One Year & serviceable by the factory beyond warranty period
- Built in the USA! Some metal parts come from elsewhere but assembly is all in the USA.
- LASER CLASSIFICATION Class 3r
- Maximum Beamlet Power Less than 5 mw
- Color 445nm Blue/Violet, Green 532nm, Red 665nm
- Beams are stationary except on Spright MOVE
- Laser MTBF expected lifetime = More than 7,000 hours
- Power Consumption: 65ºF – 90ºF, 3 watts | -15º F to 64º 8 watts
- Power Input 12 Volt AC from 110 AC source (transformer included)
- Optional outdoor light sensitive transformer for $70
- Operating Temperature -15º F to 90º F
- Projection Coverage 160 degree wide spread from lens with beams visible over 100 feet
- Dimensions 4”W x 16”H x 6”L
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION SUGGESTIONS & OPERATION MANUAL INCLUDING TIMER AND TRANSFORMER OPTIONS
MOUNTING FLANGE - Add this low cost mounting flange to easily mount your Spright Projector indoors or outdoors when the stake is removed. This little flange can make a clean mounting by screwing the flange into any surface. Since lasers are always best mounted overhead this gives these units versatility that they never had before. It can also be a stable bracket for temporary placement on any flat surface.
Add the BlissLights Clip to mount the BlissLights Spright onto any surface that can be clamped such as a table end, door, post, tree branch, roof, fence, etc.
BATTERY POWER OPTION – For those planning to run laser lights away from an AC power connection, an ac power generator or an inverter that delivers a pure Sine Wave is required, not a quasi sine wave or modified sine wave.
See True Sine Wave Inverters HERE that run off of a cigarette lighter for use in remote locations. Model PST-15S-12A 150 Watt/surge to 300 Watt.
Free Shipping, when offered, applies only within the 48 continental states of the US.